On Sat Jul 8 06:43:19 PDT 2006, Jose Colaco wrote:

> I'd say that those who hold British nationality are British, and those
> who hold Goan or Maharashtrian 'ration cards are Goans or Maharashtrians.
> Would you disagree?

RESPONSE: I believe those who held a ration card in Maharashtra (for eg.) were
residents of Maharashtra first, irrespective of their ethnic background?

> How would you classify yourself Eddie? I'll always considered you as being
> a proper English Gentleman, but are you British or not? So... should you
> not have more rights in Britain and the EU than someone from outside the EU ?

RESPONSE: A mis-characterized comparison, as has occured several times on
Goanet. Comparing Goa, a state within the Republic of India, with Britain. For
comparison sakes, we should probably enquire, do Bavarians have enhanced
rights than Hamburgers who live in Bavaria (Germany)?

Best - Bosco
Go Azzuri!!