Hi Nasci, I take on assignments, but expect to be paid for the same.
The currency: repaying via the 'gift economy' (i.e. doing good to
someone else in cyberspace).

Mario Goveia has given me a whole lot of "assignments" and my
things-to-do list is simply too cluttered. Someone else suggested
Goanet Admin take on the role of the Goa police. Joe wants me to
supply him with arguments so he can beat me down in the next debate
about the media ;-)

I'm simply confused. Going to approach Aunty for help! FN