Hi Elisabeth and others,
Yes the heat wave is "killing us" too. We may have to go to Goa in the summer
to cool down in the monsoon. We the northeast are having that too.

I am leaving on a quick "rounds" to the hospital followed by a drive to pick up
a Toyota RAV-4 that we bought. This is a great mini-SUV that are 2 (or in our
case 4) wheel drive.  The latter are great and very safe for snow. They are
comfortable, sturdy and protective for young kids. They drive well for up to
and even over 100-200,000 miles, needing minimal maintenance.

In this heat wave two drinks I just discovered work great. Guava nectar juice
now available in the USA and Cuban Mojito which used to be available only in
Miami is now marketed across the country in grocery stores.  Try these cold, on
a real hot day. Just out of this world.

As regards your center-stage performance, it may help to remember: "Behind
every successful woman, there is  a satisfied man.  But behind a satisfied
woman, there is usually an exhausted  man."  Or in the case of this thread
three men.:=)) :=)) :=)).
Kind Regards, GL

------------- Elisabeth Carvalho

Now, what plans for the weekend? We're heading to the zoo. The heatwave seems
to have passed away.