Those who have not participated in the "My Challenge" thread will be assumed to
be in favor of censorship.
A few have made very reasonable statements about using "good judgement" and
having "good taste" in the post. A couple suggested they do not have the
good-judgement about "good judgement". And they blame the goanet moderators for
showing them that.  Then, instead of saying "Thank You", they keep complaining
loudly about censorship. This is pirachit for the rest of us.:=))

For the less than ten participants in this "My Challenge" survey,
Please promise to "Stop beating" your wife.
Thanks in anticipation for your public acknowledgement.

Those who do not promise, will be assumed and accused of "beating" your wife.
Yet as Vivek says, "Sometimes it is sensible not to exercise our right given
the situation."
In this case ... if you want dinner ani .... tonight ani every night.:=))

If one wants to use "religious parody", then have the intellectual decency and
courage to apologize if someone is offended.
Kind Regards, GL

---------------- Aristo wrote:

YES to exercising restraint from making grossly bigoted, disrespectful and
inflammatory statements.

I want to make clear that I am opposed to censorship in principle.