Goanetters visiting Viva Goa 2006 in Toronto, Canada on July 29, can use
the BMX booth as a meeting point. Please list your name on the message
board that will be provided, courtesy of BMX.

                        http://bmxgoa.com
--- Bosco D'Mello <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Gilbert, You had another opportunity to list your "Rock Solid Moral Code".
> You failed.

Hi Bosco, Cornel, Santosh,

Could you have failed to recognize Gilbert's many truths? Is he a prophet ahead
of his time?  A
Goan prophet or Goan Catholic prophet? Is he the modern day Goan Moses come to
set his people
free? I think you should give him the benefit of the doubt. A hundred years
from now, with
hindsight, he might be hailed as the one who saved Goa. From whom I do not
know, perhaps from
himself, but saved Goa and Goans nonetheless.

Gilbert, can you make a speech on prophecy, Goan Catholic prophecy, and like
Moses, setting your
people free? Also please clarify the term "your people".

Regards,
George