Enjoy your holiday in Goa. Stay at THE GARCA BRANCA from November to May
         There is no better, value for money, guest house.
              Confirm your bookings early or miss-out

Good point Cher!

Patriarchy is particularly strongly writ amongst Goan Catholic
community (at least). Can someone offer any arguments, facts or URLs
to tell me why my perspective is incorrect? FN