What is Dhobitalao dad?

It is a neghborhood in South Bombay that was once totally Goan, son.

Does it have a special meaning for you dad?

I went to a school that was in the area and I have many memories of it son.
Besides Dhobitalao is rich in Goan history son.

But I remember  you saying that your school was in Marine Lines Dad.

Indeed son. We were told by the Jesuits to say it was in Marine Lines or
Fort Bombay, son.

Why is that dad?

Dhobitalao as our American friends would put it, is on the wrong side of the
tracks son.

Are Goans ashamed of their roots dad?

Definitely not son.

Aren't  you always telling me that if I don't know where I came from I
wouldn't know where I am going to, dad.

And never you forget that son.

Then why not say Dhobitalao dad?

I don't know son!