Hello Albert,

It's not a noise, but a query of many who maybe curious as to why different
denomination of Christians who pray to the same God, have different number
of books. As a catholic who has rarely read the bible, I would feel that
that is discrimination, why more for me who does not read, and less for
those who read everyday? Isn't that so? That is a normal thing for all, not
only for books but for other things too.

Yes, it's a curiosity that made me ask this question, and I assumed that the
person who answered this query would satisfy me, but unfortunately, you
being a teacher, did nothing of such, on the other hand your reply was an
angry retort.

Your answer made me more confused, that from the 66 books you refer to, you
feel they too are too many for you, as you say only 6 books are more than
enough, i.e., Genesis, Exodus, and the four gospels from the New Testament.
So now what is it exactly you are trying to convey?

Let me remind that the Catholics do not venerate  Mother Mary as a God,
rival to The Almighty but as a mother guiding, consoling, etc her children
to God.   As we have not seen the Almighty, these Crosses, Saints etc are
just reminders to make us remember God.  They are reminders of the good
deeds done by them to Glorify The Almighty.  Did The Almighty choose Mother
Mary for one time use to bring The Saviour in this world and then discard
her completely? Even Mother Mary had miraculous birth, same like Isaac and
so God had some purpose for this, don't you think so? When Mother Mary went
to Elizabeth after receiving the news of her pregnancy, Elizabeth was filled
with the Holy Spirit and exclaimed that she was honored to be visited by The
Mother of God. I do not have the complete exact lines right now but one can
find them in any Bible.

The Bible is more than a guide or reference book. To make life simple, there
are only two commandments given by The Lord Jesus, Honour they God and The
second is love one another as I have loved you.  Hatred comes from the evil
one.

Cheers

Jerry Fernandes