Enjoy your holiday in Goa. Stay at THE GARCA BRANCA from November to May
         There is no better, value for money, guest house.
              Confirm your bookings early or miss-out

Hi Rene

Sorry for the delay in letting you know about this years World Goa Day, but
things have been busy here, managed to do a little celebration - See below...

World Goa Day - August 2006

To celebrate World Goa Day and Children Walking Tall's 2nd Birthday we went to
one of the local slums to keep the children entertained. We took along lots of
fruit and held some very silly games. There were about 60 children who attended
the day. It was during the Ginesh festival so they were all off school. The
games included races, ball skills, dancing (or maybe that was just me?!) Even
some of the parents joined in with the fun. The children loved it as you can
see from the photos the volunteers loved it too!

Hopefully next year we will be able to celebrate World Goa Day at "The Mango
House"...

Pictures : http://www.childrenwalkingtall.com/Pictures9.htm

Many Thanks

Rob

Can you help? : We are currently trying to raise votes on 'The Big Charity
Box', it's free and simple so please vote for us, all you need is to create an
ID and vote each month for Children Walking Tall - click here for more
information

Children Walking Tall
'The Mango House'
H.No 148/3