Enjoy your holiday in Goa. Stay at THE GARCA BRANCA from November to May
         There is no better, value for money, guest house.
              Confirm your bookings early or miss-out

--- Francis Rodrigues [a.k.a. Rodriguez] wrote:

> Dear Santosh,
> I know you are referring to someone else with
> a similar name. My presence on Goanet is merely
> to be educated. I stand humbled before giants of
> our time of Cyclopeian proportions like Goveia. Who
> can resist his mighty intellect? We never fail to
> be continually amazed by his encyclopedic knowledge
> of our universe - an avowed expert even on theories
> and matters that will be discovered far into the
> future.

Mario responds:

Thanks, Rodrigues [curiously, Rodriguez in your email
address] but you seem to have fallen into the same
trap as the other spam-listers who try to desperately
garner some attention by associating themselves with
me, and strangely try to do so in ways that are
without any relevance to the thread and thus make no
sense.

It would have helped your credibility considerably if
you had cited some examples of your oxymoronic comment
about my expertise of theories that will be discovered
far into the future.  In the absence of such specific
examples, your comment seems to fit far more closely
with your comical search for eternal youth from
obscure Hawaiian medicine men:-))

Rodrigues [a.k.a. Rodriguez] writes:

> As for me, I am sure you must be mistaken - I do not
> write anything of note, nor with any degree of
> talent.

Mario adds:

I guess this is what some refer to as IMHO, typically
by those who have much to be humble about:-))

However, in the case of Rodrigues [a.k.a. Rodriguez]
I would make an exception for his Aunty Ponti schtick,
which has some merit among the sometimes semi-serious,
sometimes enlightening, sometimes hostile, sometimes
pretentious, sometimes infuriating discussions and
occasional misrepresentations going on on Goanet, and
suggest that he is on much firmer ground in that role.