Kevin Saldanha wrote:

> Secular Goa is NOT a discussion group.  It is tightly moderated with a
> narrow focus.  GoenchimXapotam, however, is another Yahoogroup that has an
> open discussion policy without restrictions.  Those interested in pursuing
> arguments which may be considered 'off-topic' or too hot for GoaNet can
> join it by sending a blank message to
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi Kevin,

At the time I left GoenchimXapotam earlier this year it seemed like
almost all the liberals on the group had a fixation with Mario, i.e.
there wasnt' a day that went by without several posters taking pot
shots at Mario Goveia. (Similar to Goanet in that respect.) Has it
changed much?

Peter