Dear Livia,

It would be wrong to say that Mario Cabral e Sa's "appreciation of the
program "Contacto Goa"  in Goa Today has been also
greatly appreciated by one and all".

I know of many Goans who think that the programme was a completely
inaccurate representaion of the Goa of today and that Mario's appreciation
for the program was unwarranted. For me, it seemed more like "saudades"
captured on film

Unfortunately I have not met my good friend Desmond Nazareth lately, so I
couldn't pick his brain about the motives/idea behind making the series.

Regards

Sunith Velho

Livia writes:
"There are always Devika Sequeiras, Lambert Mascarenhas, Mario Cabral e Sas
(his appreciation of the program "Contacto Goa"  in Goa Today has been also
greatly appreciated by one and all) who have not been able to remove that
stone in their shoes which hurts them now and again and they try to kick it
out by all means."