Enjoy your holiday in Goa. Stay at THE GARCA BRANCA from November to May
         There is no better, value for money, guest house.
              Confirm your bookings early or miss-out

Hi Filomena,

While you didn't say "abolish" in the article this is what you wrote in a
follow up response " I will let the reader decide who is more "elitist"- me,
who believes that all slums should be abolished
in today's wealthy India ". (end of quote)

The word "menace" I believe was used by another netter in response to your
article. (That post is what made me respond!).

Just clarifying. I do not wish to continue this argument any further.

Regards
Sunith Velho

Filomena writes:

You have read more into what I wrote in my list of observations on today's
Goa than was actually there.
You had me callling slums a "menace" in an earlier post.  Now you imply to
the reader that I had proposed
that slums be abolished.