Enjoy your holiday in Goa. Stay at THE GARCA BRANCA from November to May
         There is no better, value for money, guest house.
              Confirm your bookings early or miss-out

--- Gilbert Lawrence <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Santosh, in private, I will be happy to continue an
> oncological discussion with you, using scientific
> terminologies and concepts. I will also be happy to
> discuss the risk and benefit evaluation of any / all
> therapeutic options. I am not interested in your
> distortions or polemics of oncology (obtained from
> the internet) in the milieu of a lay-person's
> bulletin board.  Frankly I, and likely others, are
> uncertain as to the point you are trying to make, if
> any.

Sorry Gilbert, you will not gain anything from
discussing with me in public or in private. You have
already concluded that I only engage in distortions
and polemics obtained from the internet. Please go
ahead and post whatever you want, and hold your
discussions with the "others".

Cheers,

Santosh