Enjoy your holiday in Goa. Stay at THE GARCA BRANCA from November to May
         There is no better, value for money, guest house.
              Confirm your bookings early or miss-out

Sir,

I would like to express my heartfelt sympathies to the family of this young
couple and their loving Son, and ask God to help them bear this great loss.
My wife and friends living here in Kuwait are deeply touched by this
tragedy.

In times such as these,  words are poor comforters,  the heart knows its own
sorrow and in such sorrows we are always left alone.  God grant Mekson,
Sharina, and Nash Eternal Peace.

I also pray that these rash drivers, are brought to book immediately.
Living in Kuwait, I know at times how these rash drivers can play with
innocent lives.    May the local community work to bring justice to this
crime.

Joseph Anthony D' John
Kuwait