http://lists.goanet.org/pipermail/goanet-goanet.org/2006-October/049120.html

<He would not deny even his adversary his rightful
place on the stage by using the terminology “To Aslear
Aum Nachona” as it is shamelessly and disgracefully
done in Kuwait and elsewhere by tinpot tiatrits and
regretably accepted by other tiatrists who are equally
tinpot. He never made an attempt to kill the art of
tiatr in any tiatrist as it is done in Kuwait and
elsewhere by stupid tiatrists.>

Bosco, I address this to you as the much admired
moderator of this list. You have our full support as
always, as we provided you from day one.  Bosco,
honestly, isn't the above statements too far fetched?
With the often heard of 'phrase' on tiatrists, one is
made to believe and to understand that Goans here are
only earning their daily bread and butter by
organizing tiatrs?  When a prayer for a condolence
meet is appropriate, we learn from a litany of words
that there is the above mentioned subject getting
prominence.  May God bless the departed souls. We can
understand if some of the youngsters who attend and
who do not take much heed to what is talked about at
such condolence meets, but the seniors who just nod
their heads and listen to the crap is highly
regretable. Was this thought at St. Joseph's - Arpora!
 I doubt as I am an alumni of the same great
institution.

Can someone give a concrete evidence who started the
so-called game of 'killing the art' or 'the tiatr' in
Kuwait?  Stop this tirade on the tiatrists' faternity
in Kuwait.  Most tiatrists, if not all in Kuwait, are
well educated with University Degrees and professional
trades in banking, engineering, aviation, designing,
trading, marketing, supervisors, maintenance
operators, etc., and have evolved themselves to 'super
star' status - without even ever an iota of self
glorification stancas written on them - either on the
Net or the print media!  They do not need to
sing/act/direct a tiatr to make a future or earn their
daily 'kabus'.  All these tiatrists do is for the love
of Konkani. We admire them all specially the
youngsters who show their skills and talents,
specially those who do not have the means but somehow
put the tiatrs/musical shows in place in close
coordination with the tiatrists' faternity. Ofcourse
there is always the 'nirdukai' (jealousy) among all
communities.  But someone who has not been doing
anything of substance, except the routine re-cycling
of articles, should not touch on the sensibilitites of
the tiatrists' faternity and the tiatr admirers.

Does a tiatrist need to be seen in every tiatr to be
kept on the chartbusters lists (if any)?  Last month,
during the very first rehearsal of tiatr (held on 1st
September), a visiting popular artiste gave a sound
lecturing to the concerned tiatrist for instigating
him 'not to come for the drama' on a previous occasion
of the same director, and silencing him.  These
tit-a-tat statements were made in the presence of five
senior co-artistes as well as recorded.

Bosco, do not give way to make the mailing list to
open a 'Pandora's Box'. We do not need onions to shed
tears!

As observant as ever.

AlmeidaG(ji)
www.goa-world.com