Dear Goanetters,

It is an event and I am fortunate to be at Goa, to witness it. Herald
Publications celebrating the 106th Anniversary on 10th October 2006.

Just imagine the various lights and shades that the Herald must have
travelled through. Think of the difficult times in establishing a news paper
of common acceptance. Feel the steady Corporate Journey of O Herald O across
the  different power corridors.

Today, with the technology adoption, O Herald O has stepped into a
netnewspaper and also with its progressive lay outs and contents.

I feel proud and happy to be its reader and occasional contributor.

Should I also join you all in wishing O HERALD O Many more happy returns of
the Day?

DEV BOREN KORUM

with regards and best wishes,

N.CHANDRASEKHARAN