Mario Goveia <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Mervyn Lobo wrote:
> Don't disappoint your fans by trying to avoid the
> questions again and again and again.
> > 1) There is no trash section of the Goanet
> >    archives.
> > 2) It would really be interesting to know why you
> >    think there is such a section.
> > 3) What makes you want to visit such a place?
> > 4) Why would you trip over when you are there?
> >
> > BTW, you can have the last word defending the
> > extremely badly written article.

Mario,
Seems that you are hiding from my questions AGAIN ;-)

Since you now had the last word on the extremely
baldly written cancer article, how about trying to
answer the questions above?

Mervyn3.0
PS. Just in case Mario is "unable" to see the
questions above, how about someone guiding him to what
he cannot see?