I had saved this information from Goanet.
It may now be useful  as per the request below so I attach it. I hope the
information is still valid it is still valid:

"St. Bridget's Convent is a convenient place to stay at a very reasonable
rate.

They are located at Roshni Niwas, 5th Road, TPS III, Santa Cruz (E), Mumbai

400005, Tel. 26103234. Email - [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Sr. Geraldine takes good care of the guests. They even send a taxi to pick
you

up from the airport, to avoid the exploitation by the taxi drivers.

Basilio Monteiro"