Enjoy your holiday in Goa. Stay at THE GARCA BRANCA from November to May
         There is no better, value for money, guest house.
              Confirm your bookings early or miss-out

Sorry Santosh! You are no Albert Einstein.  Remember the famous phrase, "You
are no John Kennedy" in the Vice-pesidential debate.

Perhaps the "truthful, precise and accurate explanation" applies to you, when
you and Jayant compare surgery at a single site of cancer to surgery for
multiple sites of cancer; and call that a scientific comparison.

OK, it is understandable that oncology is not your scientific field. You are
pardoned for not being "truthful, precise and accurate explanation".  At least
be honest in admitting your ignorance.  And please do us a favor by not
exhibiting it.
Kind Regards, GL

---------- Santosh Helekar

I think Gilbert is mistaken here. Einstein was
referring to the need to provide a truthful, precise
and accurate explanation to your grandmother in simple
words, assuming your grandmother is not smarter and
more knowledgeable than you. He was neither referring
to making something up just to make her "understand"
nor to making up stories about her to tell other
people.