Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 22:37:56 -0800 (PST)
From: Carvalho <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [Goanet] Absence of women on Goanet
        <goanet@lists.goanet.org>

Hey was there a post going on about loose morals and
lack of work ethics and I missed it? I hope it wasn't
about me :))

selma
------------------------------
--- Helga do Rosario Gomes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Why surprised Selma? Are there any women on the 'up
> to date' list of Great
> Goan men? Or was a list of Great Goan MEN!?
> As far as lists are concerned this one had less
> statistical merit than
> People Magazine's Sexiest Men Alive!
> But maybe we can start one for women? Let me put at
> Number# 1 the much
> maligned but highly indispensable Goan Maid. The
> same one that got bashed in
> the last few posts for her lack of work ethic and
> loose morals!
>
> Helga

Goanet supports BMX, the alumni network of Britto's, St Mary's and
Xavier's -- three prominent institutions in Mapusa, Goa. Events
scheduled from Dec 16 to 21, 2006

For more details visit http://www.bmxgoa.com