--- Radhakrishnan Nair <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Helga,
>
> Do you think the right-wing know-alls will allow
> their womenfolk to see their verbal diarrhoea on
> Goanet?  Perish the thought, they will be exposed
> in no time!
>
> Deep down we're all Indian, dear! No matter whether
> you're in Goa, Toronto, Toldeo or Timbuktu.
>
> Hope that answers your query.

Mario observes:

RKN,
How would a left wing know-nothing, hit and run artist
like yourself know what the right wing know-alls would
do?

Besides, you are flat out wrong as usual, as I, an
implacable right-winger, am on the record as
repeatedly exhorting and encouraging more women to
participate in the debate on Goanet, as even Selma has
acknowledged, while all we have seen from you is the
gratuitous and meaningless calumny above.

Goanet supports BMX, the alumni network of Britto's, St Mary's and
Xavier's -- three prominent institutions in Mapusa, Goa. Events
scheduled from Dec 16 to 21, 2006

For more details visit http://www.bmxgoa.com