Happy Feast to you all
(The Church, Brass Band & Fire work Display brought to you LIVE)

Today Ponnjekars, Moddgonvkars & Kongottkars celebrate their Feast of Our Lady
of Immaculate
Conception.

I remember sone bits of today's reading.. (8th Dec or 1st day of the advent)

GABRUMNAKA MARIE (Mariye)
TUM GHORBEST ZATELI ANI EK BHURGO ZOLMOTOLO 'JEZU' (EMANUEL)
HEM OXEM KOXEM ZAUM IETA ..?
DEVACHEAN ZAINA OXEN KAINCH NA, POLLE TUJI SOIRI ELIZABET, TIKA LOK VANZTTI
MUNNTALO, TI ANTAM
SOVEA MHUINEANCHI ASA.
HI ASA HANV DEVACHI CHAKORN, ZAUM MOJE SOVEN TUJEA UTRA PORPONNEM.
ANI DEVDHUT THUISORLO KODOSRLAO

Check this LIVE..
http://youtube.com/watch?v=GLEDNx4QDn0

other feast Photos: (click on the two pics shown above, for bigger size)
http://www.flickr.com/photo_zoom.gne?id=316872030&size=l

 http://www.flickr.com/photos/joegoauk/80462684/  Chonne-Bhiknnam
 \
http://www.flickr.com/photos/joegoauk/80461712/  kaddio Boddio

 Special Note:
If I was abroad.. and could not visit Goa for  many years, this video would
have definetely
brought tears into my eyes. So, I dedicate this to such people (if there are
any).

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

  for Goa & NRI related info...

Konkani Songs, Goan Photos, Tiatr/Film VCDs, Bank interest rates etc etc
   (for updates etc click below)