           * * *  2006  ANNUAL  GOANETTERS MEET - GOA  * * *
WHERE: Foodland Cafe - Miramar Residency - Miramar, Goa

WHEN: December 21, 2006 @ 4:00pm

More info:

http://lists.goanet.org/pipermail/goanet-goanet.org/2006-December/051412.html
Dear Friends
When God created the world God and man were of one block. The power of God
was flowing through the veins of man but when sin came into man and man
became the victim of sin there was a big gap formed between man and God. The
seperation took place and man could not easily reach God. Man got deviated
from the path of God and got distracted and became victim of earthly
treasurers and man created gods. Egyptions worshipped sun god .God still
loved man. He got angry with Adam for sinning, He got angry with Cain for
killing Abel but He did not stop loving both of them. He despised the sin
but not the sinner. God spoke through human beings like Moses, and other
prophets. God gave human beings the ten commandments. When finally He
decided to descend into the earth and took form of Jesus and was born to a
virgin Mary and became man. The word was made flesh. The cross bridged the
gap between God and Man. Its the cross that allows us to cross over to
God.What are we doing today? just the opposite. Like Egyptions we have made
several gods and we are thinking all these gods will reach us to our
heavenly Father. Letter of Paul to the Romans ch 1:18-32 read it yourself
and see what you are doing is correct or not. Paul tells the Romans not to
make any statues of God which has human or animal form. He had to tell the
romans for the romans from time immemorial believed in pomp and glory more
importance to our earthly dressing and they believed in the sun god which
was transfered to Egyptions too and now it might have come to us who knows?
These are deep rooted in us that we cannot get rid of all these unwanted
beliefs and we just close our eyes and ears and not allow the word of God to
penetrate into our hearts and many of our so called leaders do not allow us
to turn our heads to God. What does it profit a man if he gains this earth
and lose his only soul?The choice is yours
albert D'Souza
Go to www.christian-friends.co.uk if you are interested to hear the word of
God a serman lasting for about 30 minutes with music

Spice up your IM conversations. New, colorful and animated emoticons. Get
chatting! http://server1.msn.co.in/SP05/emoticons/

Goanet supports BMX, the alumni network of Britto's, St Mary's and
Xavier's -- three prominent institutions in Mapusa, Goa. Events
scheduled from Dec 16 to 21, 2006

For more details visit http://www.bmxgoa.com