        Spread the Christmas cheer - even when you're not here!
          Send Christmas Greetings to your loved ones in Goa.
       2006 Christmas - Two Packages available from EXPRESSIONS

              http://www.goa-world.com/expressions/xmas/
Phillip,

What exactly is the point of your post below? What does has INOX having
a generator have to do with anything?

I never said that the any work was irrelevant but I did mention that
some activities were completely unrelated to the IFFI developmental
works. You are once again missing the woods. Are we also going to blame
the the controversial Regional Plan on IFFI, just because it happened
after IFFI? Time to get some badly needed perspective on this issue.

I was also curious as to how building of a bridge, widening of a main
road, demolition of a 3 storey building, renovation of Panjim's main
heritage structure, paving more than 3 kms of pavement, etc. qualify as
"minor" infrastrucutre changes in  your books, especially in the
context of a city the size of Panjim.

So far your argument against IFFI has been.
1. INOX in Garuda mall Bangalore is in a better state.
2. IFFI is the laughing stock of the film community.(Are you relying on
random articles from Navhind and Herald for this?).
3. You find it a pain to park whenever you go to Panjim(not only during
IFFI). 4. Tiling is chipping on the promenade.
5. Kala Academy is allegedly leaking.
6. Trenches dug for work unrelated to IFFI have not been filled.
7. The road drainage has not improved.
8. IFFI caters too much for the locals and should be completely
re-positioned as an elitist event. Also it should be more Hollywood
than Bollywood.

You have to come up with a better, broader and more logical argument
than that. The above isn't cutting any ice.

Regards
Sunith

--
Sunith D Velho
Phillip writes:
I was intrigued by your ascribing the improvement in the electricity
situation to, initially, the transformer and underground cabling.
Susbequently you have overlooked the underground cabling. I am sure there is
a link between the electricity situation in the market area and both the
transformer as well as the cabling even though at one time you argued that
cabling was irrelevant. Systems thinking would dictate this. Btw, Inox has a
standby generator and relies on the external power supply for its usual
requirements. It is not totally reliant on the latter. Cheers
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Goanet supports BMX, the alumni network of Britto's, St Mary's and
Xavier's -- three prominent institutions in Mapusa, Goa. Events
scheduled from Dec 16 to 21, 2006

For more details visit http://www.bmxgoa.com