        Spread the Christmas cheer - even when you're not here!
          Send Christmas Greetings to your loved ones in Goa.
       2006 Christmas - Two Packages available from EXPRESSIONS

              http://www.goa-world.com/expressions/xmas/
I beg to differ Selma.

The fascination of a lady's plunging neckline has no relation to a
man's age. I can attest to 'character' being the last thing on my mind
when I see one.

The winter season in Canada alas offers much less scope for this than
the summer.

Cheers,
Roland.

> --- Radhakrishnan Nair <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>  How young are you, Albert?
> >
> > -- RKN

> Dear RKN,
>
> Let's put it this way, when young men see a plunging
> neck-line, the first thought that comes to mind is not
> the lady's character :)
>
> selma
Goanet supports BMX, the alumni network of Britto's, St Mary's and
Xavier's -- three prominent institutions in Mapusa, Goa. Events
scheduled from Dec 16 to 21, 2006

For more details visit http://www.bmxgoa.com