        Spread the Christmas cheer - even when you're not here!
          Send Christmas Greetings to your loved ones in Goa.
       2006 Christmas - Two Packages available from EXPRESSIONS

              http://www.goa-world.com/expressions/xmas/
Selma wrote:
Your diatribes against me are becoming a tad boring.
You remind me of the kindergarten bully who insists on
pulling at girls' pig-tails just to see what sort of
response he'll get. Guess what? I'm not playing.

Cecil:
As you keep reminding us, unlike you, I did not study abroad and
hence did not have such an experience. I studied at St. Thomas',
Aldona, which is not a co-ed school so there are no girls or pig
tails, though there were some boys with extra long stresses during
the 'ape cut' hairtstyle era. But I am glad I remind you of someone.
What you refer to as my 'diatribes' against you are actually
straightforward responses to your absurd statements regarding what
happens in Goa. Your schoolgirl analogy is apt though as most of your
notions of what exists in Goa are pretty juvenile.

--------

Selma:
You want an apology. Here it is. I apologise for every
word that comes out of my mouth. I even apologise for
words that have not come out of my mouth but have been
ascribed to me by Goanetters. While we're on a roll, I
also apologise for words that will come out of my
mouth tomorrow is some benign post but which will,
doubtless, be offensive to you and some Goanetter in
Auckland or Nepal or Zanzibar.

Cecil:
If that is your idea of an apology I cringe to think what you say
when you are unapologetic. On the other hand we have had umpteen
glimpses of your unapologetic and brash foot-in-mouth responses.

--------

Selma:
I do realise however that dogs are a protected species
in Goa, while NRIs are not. So in the interest of
canine sensibilities, I apologise to all the dogs in
my village for calling you gaunti. You will never
again have to endure degradation and/or verbal torture
by Selma as long as you have the renowned Goan
humourist Cecil Pinto as your patron saint and
protector.

Cecil:
I do not know about protected species, but NRIs, or anyone who
behaves rabid with respect to Goans in Goa, will get the responses
they deserve. Please don't use the word NRI as an umbrella to cover
your venomous assaults. Most Goan NRIs out there don't agree with
your sceptic and sarcastic attitude. In fact just a handful of Goan
NRIs like you, with your uninformed and yet patronising attitude,
give all Goan NRIs a bad name.

---------

Selma:
As for calling me gaunti, you can call me anything you
like. Just don't call me simple or homely.

Cecil:
Thanks for that most generous offer. I have many apt prefixes in mind
and will use them when your behavior justifies their usage.

Cheers!

======

Goanet supports BMX, the alumni network of Britto's, St Mary's and
Xavier's -- three prominent institutions in Mapusa, Goa. Events
scheduled from Dec 16 to 21, 2006

For more details visit http://www.bmxgoa.com