Sent: Thursday, December 21, 2006 2:44 AM
Subject: Re: [Goanet] The mess that is Goa/response to Mario
Carvalho  wrote:
Many a dissident has been executed simply because a dictator didn't like his "tone". This excuse factors in that no other tangible reason need be given.
selma,

This sort of reminds me of what is going on in Guantanamo Bay. Children being detained for years with no reason nor with any charge.
Mervyn3.0