Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2007 05:23:05 +0530
From: "Frederick \"FN\" Noronha" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [Goanet] Portugal, India, Goa
<goanet@lists.goanet.org>

Indeed, I am sorry for missing my friend Constantino Xavier and
Supergoa.com from the 101 cybergoans list. After the list's release,
and on going through feedback, till now this has been the only name
that I really regretted for not seeing on my own list, compiled within
a week after my return from Bangkok around Xmas 2006.

http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Forum/1503/teo_publ.html

**** WWW.GOANET.ORG ** C O M M U N I T Y ** A N N O U N C E M E N T ****
                 Save Goa Campaign / Goa Bachao Abhiyan

  Report all violations of Hill-cutting, Coastal Regulation Zone (CRZ)
   and other Land Use violations to 24-hour Helpline  +91 9822684372