For this supurlo Goenkar, yhem borem vodlem ghuspot murree!!!

Who is Selma's guru?
All this time, my hunch was Selma ani Sunith had the same guru!!!

You know who I mean?
My good friend .... the brains of the Goan atheist movement.
Hopefully, us-believers, can hope others will now be sensitive to our
sensitivities ani sensibilities.
Kind Regards, GL

------------ Sunith D Velho wrote:

Selma, I categorically state that your opinions and that of your Guru, have in
the past hurt my sentiments and that of many other Goans. So please get off
your high horse.

----------- selma wrote:

I'm not communal but as a non-Goan, I think it is insensitive of you to hurt
the sensitivities of Goans who have very different memories of history.