Hi Bernardo,

My girlfriend and many of my best friends here in London continue to be
Portuguese. Sorry to burst your bubble but Portuguese men are no match
for this strapping young Indian :))

I must mention that they are all ashamed of their country's colonial
past, much like the Germans are of their Nazi predecessors.

I continue to proudly hold my Indian passport, despite the ease with
which I could obtain a Portuguese one.

Thank you for enquiring about my family, they are all fine. Best wishes
to yours.

Regards,
Sunith Velho

BC writes:
I have a gut feeling that this anti Portuguese
rethoric by young Sunito is because of some
namoradinha problem. Maybe some 'short Portuguese'
fugiu com ela.

Or I hope it is not because of not getting Portuguese
Nationality?

BTW  how is Bibloh and your mum (Loretta)?

BC

--
Sunith D Velho
[EMAIL PROTECTED]