To Goa with Love - Three unique Valentine Day packages from EXPRESSIONS
                  Say "I Love You!" in style this year
               For details, photos and pricing check out:

             http://www.goa-world.com/expressions/valentines/
I have managed to elicit two emotionally charged
tantrums and three bouts of whining from the following
poster on an extremely trivial matter. I rest my case.

Cheers,

Santosh