To Goa with Love - Three unique Valentine Day packages from EXPRESSIONS
                  Say "I Love You!" in style this year
               For details, photos and pricing check out:

             http://www.goa-world.com/expressions/valentines/
Albert writes
We need not be fanatics. Our life should be transparents. Even great leaders like Mahatma Gandhi read bible and made a statement"I love Christ but not christians" If Glenda Viegas wants information there is nothing wrong in giving information. What is great about the information? Our church is registered body and it is registered under Maharastra society act under some name. what is great in the name? First of all I do not know why that Glenda viegas is making a big fuss about the name and the members. What difference will it make to her or to us with the name whether it has a catholic name or hindu name? What big fuss is Bonifacio and others are making in divulging information ? secondly someone on the net has mentioned where the information can be got namely an office in Panjim .May I request M/s Glenda or her husband that if they are interested in getting any information they could get under right to information act through govt appointed officer? Or could someone who knows where to get the information get for her so that the discussion on silly issues be stopped ? Lastly my advice to Bonifacio Lopes and others on the goanet please do not act as padris or sasupais and stop someone from posting in this column or else what else is there to write? I remember once I wrote about God and man relationship someone criticised me. I wrote about learning Konkani from Fr.Freddy and still someone crtized me. Some wrote that I was poor in English, others called me a person with shallow brain box, while still others called me crackpot. While we try to point at others using one forefinger there are still three pointing in our directions.
Albert D'Souza

Tried the new MSN Messenger? ItÂ’s cool! Download now. http://messenger.msn.com/Download/Default.aspx?mkt=en-in