To Goa with Love - Three unique Valentine Day packages from EXPRESSIONS
                  Say "I Love You!" in style this year
               For details, photos and pricing check out:

             http://www.goa-world.com/expressions/valentines/
MONDAY MUSE (5 Feb '07)

BURY ADVERSITY!

An old farmer had a mule that fell into his unused well. The water was not
very deep, so the mule was able to stand on the bottom. After assessing the
situation, the farmer sympathized with the mule but decided that neither the
mule nor the well was worth saving. The farmer called his neighbours
together and told them what had happened and enlisted them to help haul mud
to bury the old mule in the well and put him out of his misery.

Initially the mule was hysterical, but as the farmer and his neighbors
continued to shovel mud on his back, a thought struck him. It dawned on the
mule that every time a shovel load of mud landed on his back he would shake
it off and step up. This he did, blow after blow of mud hitting his back.
Shake it off and step up...Shake it off and step up... Shake it off and step
up. The mule repeated this act repeatedly to encourage him no matter how
painful the blows or distressing the situation seemed, the old mule fought
panic and just kept on shaking it off and stepping up. It was not long
before the old mule, battered and exhausted, stepped over the wall of the
well.

What had seemed would bury him actually saved him because of the manner in
which he handled his adversity. Ditto with life. If we face our problems,
respond to them positively, and refuse to give in to panic, bitterness or
self-pity...the adversities that come along to bury us often have within
them the very real potential to benefit us.

Every adversity is actually an opportunity in disguise
   "develop new dimensions " to overcome and arise

Regards

Pravin
5 Feb 2007, Goa.
mobile:09422640141

A life coach with a passion to connect people to their potential, Pravin
Sabnis has conducted over 500 workshops for leading corporate and other
groups through his firm - unlearning unlimited, based in Goa, India.

The Monday Muse series, started on the first Monday of 2004, is dedicated to
the theme of the National President of JCI-India. 2004 - "Touch to
Transform", 2005 - "We are the Future", 2006 - "Speak Through Action" and
2007- Develop new dimensions

--
Pravin K Sabnis
Life Coach, UNLEARNING UNLIMITED