* G * O * A * N * E * T *** C * L * A * S * S * I * F * I * E * D * S *
         T H I S    S P A C E    C A N    B E    Y O U R S
      Advertise your Product(s) and  Service(s) on Goanet
         &   S u p p o r t   G o a n e t   o p e r a t i o n s
   F o r   d e t a i l s   c o n t a c t  : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
This is a lovely green field just off Mardol, enroute
to Madkai (Marcaim).  The area is known as Shimepaai'n -

http://www.parrikar.org/images/samples/greenfield.jpg

Turn your back and you see this (thanks to Madkaikar? Dhavalikar?) -

http://www.parrikar.org/images/samples/fieldfilled.jpg

Even in the quiet, interior villages of Ponda that are
nowhere on the tourist map, the rot has set in - one
sees posse after posse of migrant labourers wandering
around, pitching tents, spitting, pissing, shitting.  I
predict the Delhi savage will soon move in for the kill
(once he has finished buying out all the old Goan
homes in the Ciristao villages).

Warm regards,

Never miss an email again!