      If you would like to sponsor Goanet's operations contact:

                  Herman Carneiro - [EMAIL PROTECTED]

On 26/02/07, Chris Vaz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Gabe--
>
> Gordo in Spanish means fat or overweight.  Is Ronaldinho fat or overweight?
>
> From: Gabe Menezes
>
> > Liverpool beat Barcelona and the papers labeled Ronaldinho a 'Gordo'.
> > What is the connotation of 'Godo' in Portuguese and konkani ?

RESPONSE: Thanks for that translation and explanation; no Ronaldinho
is not fat...I suppose the Spanish Press were looking for a scapegoat
following their defeat by Liverpool.

--
DEV BOREM KORUM.

Gabe Menezes.