Enjoy your holiday in Goa. Stay at THE GARCA BRANCA from November to May
         There is no better, value for money, guest house.
              Confirm your bookings early or miss-out

Samir,

Its much easier if you have no professional Goals.

That way you get to blame the education system, caste system, people from
outside Goa , people from outside your village and people from outside your
Vaddo for your lack of success.

Lets wait for a few more generations(as Selma suggested) to encourage Goan
youngsters to work hard in school instead of doing hard physical labour
later. Why bother with this "prioritising" philosophy.

In the meantime lets just say it is the Goan education system's fault. After
all, the numerous Goan students who are doing well using the current
framework are secretly taking tuitions in the USA!

Regards

Sunith