Enjoy your holiday in Goa. Stay at THE GARCA BRANCA from November to May
         There is no better, value for money, guest house.
              Confirm your bookings early or miss-out

Pravin,

I agree with you. The mining industry and real estate industry (in some cases
they overlap) are
responsible for the sorry state of affairs and corruption at high levels in
Goa. Goa's future is
dependent on dealing with this cancer. Mine-owner Goan newspapers are not going
to disclose the
truth.

Regards,
George