(http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/francescoche3)

Featured This Week On The Jazz Network Worldwide: Vocalist Frances Coché’s New
CD Release of “He Did” With A DVD of “Dear Sister” Uniting Women All Over the
World Who Are Victims of Emotional and Physical Abuse.

“Dear Sister” and “He Did” is an audio/video project offering women guidance in
releasing the emotions that hold them self-captive relating to every area of
abuse, giving them the courage and confidence to speak out and to step away
from their misery.

Frances Coché has come full circle in her life. From pleasing audiences
worldwide to the dedication to her quest to reach to the hearts of women who
have been chastised by abuse both physically and spiritually. Her brainchild of
“Dear Sister” and “He Did” was born out of a yearning in her heart after
watching a news broadcast about a woman from another country being repeatedly
raped for a crime her brother committed. This knowledge was the food for
thought that organically grew in Frances heart to compose a song that would
speak into the lives of these women. The celebration of life was born in the
video where women from different cultures unite to bring encouragement and hope
for a brighter future while dancing to the uplifting melody of sisterhood in
“Dear Sister”.

Cochés roots span the globe from her recordings in Spanish, Japanese, Cajun
French and English. Her singing style is a signature sound that has graced
stages with Don Ellis, Teddy Edwards, Don Costa (Arranger for Frank Sinatra),
Jack Sheldon, Joe Manie, Jim Gordon and Joe Hackney who is the producer of her
CD “To You With Love”, “I’ll Remember Wig” produced by Frances as well as her
latest release “He Did”.

(http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/francescoche3)“My heart has opened to the plight of
abuse around the world and had to find a way to reach these women” says
Frances. “It reminds me of a song I heard in the sixties called, “Only Women
Bleed”. The song “Dear Sister” was created for us to learn to show up, stand
up, speak out and say NO! What ever it takes to bring safety, education, wisdom
and knowledge to these women is my quest. We are worthy and loved by God and it
is crucial to our emotional, mental and physical well-being to never forget
that we are children of the Most High God” shares Coché.

To take it a step further, Coché has coordinated a workshop entitled “Dear
Sister”, created to give support to the participants that need to release their
deeply hidden emotions behind abuse through prayer and the encouragement to
‘let go and let God’. First session beginning on June 7th from 1:00pm to
4:00pm. June 20th from 5:00pm to 8:00pm, July 5th at 1:00pm to 4:00pm, and July
11th from 5:00pm to 8:00pm.  All sessions are located at Hollypark UMC
Fellowship Hall, 13000 Van Ness Avenue, Gardena, CA 90249.  Participants are
asked to bring snacks for break times.

“When Frances Coché approached me with her new Gospel/Soul project I
immediately responded to her vision in support of women who have endured the
terror of abuse. Frances chose to bring her audience in the jazz community to
this startling revelation hoping that her compelling lyrics and deep-rooted
witness of her own faith will translate her calling to this cause” says Jaijai
Jackson of The Jazz Network Worldwide.

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KmzFWBIMnw)

Click the image to watch the video presentation of "Dear Sister'.

To learn more about the upcoming “Dear Sister” workshops

contact Frances Coché at:

 dearsisterworks...@gmail.com (mailto:dearsisterworks...@gmail.com).

Click Here To Visit Frances Coché's Blogspot (http://francescoche.blogspot.com)

(http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/francescoche3)

Visit THE JAZZ NETWORK WORLDWIDE "A GREAT PLACE TO HANG" at:
http://www.thejazznetworkworldwide.com/?xg_source=msg_mes_network

To control which emails you receive on THE JAZZ NETWORK WORLDWIDE "A GREAT
PLACE TO HANG", or to opt-out, go to:
http://www.thejazznetworkworldwide.com/profiles/profile/emailSettings?xg_source=msg_mes_network