Prof Andre Rafael Fernandes is at the Goa University and has done his PhD
on a related theme -- the Konkani tiatr (published as When the Curtains
Rise).

Rafael Fernandes <rafael.fe...@gmail.com>

....title. Would you mind translating it? That's the spelling I've seen
most often, but I've also seen BOGLANTT....

Boglantt [the title given in the film] means 'Blame' or 'Accusation' with
the implication that an innocent is being blamed or accused.

I would recommend that you watch 'Amchem Noxib', if you can get the entire
film. 'Nirmonn' is the other film that's highly recommended.

Regards, Rafael
  • ... Frederick FN Noronha फ्रेड्रिक नोरोन्या *فريدريك نورونيا
    • ... Venantius J Pinto