http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/blogcollegeofjournalism/posts/Welcome-Our-website-is-now-open-to-the-world

http://www.bbc.co.uk/academy/journalism

When the BBC College of Journalism website was first launched it was designed for and aimed at a purely internal BBC audience.

The College wanted to support its programme of formal training by encouraging some of the best journalists in the newsroom to share their knowledge and experience with as many colleagues as possible. So we asked BBC News’s finest to make short films or write pieces that gave other BBC journalists key insights into how they did their journalism - in order to help their peers improve their work and skillset.

It soon became obvious that the quality of the content on the site, from journalists like Allan Little, Evan Davies and Nick Robinson, deserved a wider audience. So while the editorial focus remained clearly on BBC journalism and how our journalists did their jobs, we opened the site up first to a UK audience, then to an international one.

---
Bonus Links:
In other news. Radio, still big across the Empire
http://youtu.be/EPHJFnob8p8?t=2m58s

http://www.cbc.ca/radio
http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio
http://www.npr.org