To: "goanet" <goa...@goanet.org>
Sent: Wednesday, October 15, 2014 5:32 AM
Subject: [Goanet] Let Only the Experts Speak on Mopa!

Let Only the Experts Speak on Mopa!

A couple of days prior to his death, my friend and neighbor was at my
house. I clearly remember asking him, "Mathany, now that you have joined
the BJP, what will you say when the issue of Mopa comes up?" "I'll say I'm
against it," he answered immediately.

Alina Saldhana, his widow and loving wife, has rightly said that we need to
take the debate on Mopa beyond Mathany. What I have written is simply to
put on record what he said to me a couple of days prior to his death. I owe
this much to him as a friend.

---
is active.