>>Government faces a knockout question -- will Mopa get business if Dabolim exists<<

There is plenty of business for both airports and more. India needs one-hundred and fifty (150) new international airports to approach US or European standards.

Within 45 mins driving distance I have the following:
 - Pearson International Airport (International)
 - Billy Bishop Airport (Regional)
 - Downsview Airport (Assembly and Test Flight Facility, former Airbase)
 - Buttonville Airport (General Aviation)
 - Brampton Flying Club (Flying Culb and Recreational)

Almost every large city in North America, Europe, the Far East has Australia and New Zealand has the same. www.flightradar24.com

Goa could easily support 3-4 Airports. Including a new International Airport since aircraft can now fry direct from Europe and the Middle East. The existing Airbase can provide defense coverage for the entire East Coast of India. Add Search and Rescue, Regional Aircraft Expansion and Fast Cargo, and there is much room for expansion.

Fast Cargo means new international viable industry in Goa, including fruits, liquor, edible oils, spices, etc.

Airports support high cost export industries. This means more complex manufacturing, including finished foods in Goa, as opposed to ore and other raw or bulk materials.

No airports means no transfer of knowledge as in new Managers, Trainers, Engineers to set up operations...

--
Albert Peres

afpe...@3129.ca
416.660.0847 cell