RIP Dr. José Pereira. We lost a singular Goan of his generation. There were
many singular Goans before the invasion. All left Goa and now we are in the
dumps.
BC

,

Today we lost a singular Indian of his generation, and one of the true
giants of Goa's art and culture. Dr. Jose Pereira's monumental work
and contributions are irreplaceable building blocks of the continuing
quest to understand and appreciate Goan identity.

A small personal tribute: some favourite photos of Dr. Pereira in Goa
are attached here, as is a column from 2006.

RIP Dr. Jose Pereira.

VM

--

Being Indian with Dr. Jose Pereira in Borda