Greetings from the Space Theatre Ensemble!

After our fourth residency at the Marudam Farm School in Tiruvannamalai,
the ensemble traveled through Salem, Nagpur and Bhopal- then took a short
break.
All of us returning home before our parents officially disowned us!

We are all back together, in addition to two new actors and have began
rehearsals for the second part of our performance tour that will see us
leaving for Delhi on the 18th of this month.

But we are performing on the 16th and the 17th, coming Monday and Tuesday
respectively.

Here is the link for our performance at Assagao on Monday the 16th
February.
Time: 8pm
There are no tickets, we will pass the hat around.
https://www.facebook.com/events/886152921437593/?ref_newsfeed_story_type=regular&source=1

And another performance at Saraya in Sangolda on the 17th February.
Time: 7pm
Entry Free.
Find attached the poster.
Here is the address: Saraya , House Number 64 Chogm Road, Sangolda, Bardez,
Goa
(It is just past the Paper Boat collective on the road going towards
Saligao, on the right)

The performances will start sharp on time and NOT by Indian Standard Time!
So please be there punctually.

Please pass the word around.

-