EXTRANEOUS ELECTRICITY CHARGES

I have just received my bill for the period August to September 2014! The next
bill I am warned will be upto date, namely a 5 months accumulated bill. Reason-
inefficiency and convenience of the department and government with impunity. My
last bill with similar period and  same number of units had FPPCA (Fuel
charges) Rs 9/-, and now it has been hiked to Rs 58/-! Nobody I asked knows
what exactly the alphabets FPPCA stands for or why hiked when fuel charges are
crashing down! The bill instructions says we have to refer to the department
site for this information. Besides Energy  and meter rent charges, there are
Fixed charges (what exactly for), Sundry charges, Electricity duty charges
(what for?)  and I understand we may get additional Swatch Bharat charges in
future! Right from accounts to the AE, no one can enlighten me. I have to visit
head office in Panaji and try there!There is also specified late payment
charges. How about a discount for late delivery of bills? No wonder Kejriwal
understood the aam admi's being taken for a ride to simply order hike, without
understandible information or consultation and ordered a CAG audit. To avoid
all these hidden taxes burdening the common man, we surely need an alternative
to the BJP and Congress who just take the Consumer for granted!