From: bcsabha.kal...@gmail.com

GOOD MORNING

Today is ASH WEDNESDAY.......Sharing this letter I received

  View in Browser

 Free Way of the Cross CD & Booklet        Dear friend,

            Today is Ash Wednesday.

            I hope you will be able to get to church to receive your ashes.  It
is a special day for us Catholics. It is a day we get to proclaim our Faith in
a very distinctive way.

            Some years ago I had something happen to me and I thought today
would be the perfect day to share it with you.

            I have a friend who is a priest and he once told me a fascinating
story...about his conversion.

            We had just arrived in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania to attend an opera.
A few blocks away from the concert hall in downtown Pittsburgh, we passed by a
McDonalds. It was not your usual stand-alone McDonalds but one of those built
in between two other stores. A small place.

            As we drove by, my friend, pointing to the McDonalds, commented,
“That is where I converted.” It was the last thing I expected him to say at
that moment, so I asked him what he meant. I had no idea.

            He went on to tell me a story I will never forget. Although he had
been brought up Catholic, he had not been practicing for many years and was
living a life far away from God and Religion.

            It was Ash Wednesday and he was in that same McDonald eating a
juicy hamburger. When all of a sudden, he looked out the window and right in
front of his eyes he saw an entire family pass by with ashes on their
foreheads.

            This sight hit him like a Mac truck. In the flash of the moment, he
realized he had abandoned his Faith and was leading a life of sin. It was in
fact a moment of grace.

            Anyway, to make a long story short, this event triggered his
conversion. Not only did he return to his Faith, but he also entered the
seminary and became a priest. Simply amazing!

            Today, he is a shining example to his parish and a real pastor of
souls.

            The family that paraded in front of that McDonalds will probably
never know what happened, nor will you or I have any idea of the effect we may
have on others by proudly displaying our ashes tomorrow.

            So I hope and pray you will be able to make it tomorrow to receive
the ashes and hear the comforting words of the Church.

            To help you prepare for tomorrow, I put together a short but very
interesting article on Why Ashes? I also want to offer you a Free Way of the
Cross CD and Booklet to help you prepare for Holy Week. This offer also
includes the Our Lady of Sorrows prayer card.

             Click here and order your Free Way of the Cross CD and Booklet.

            This Way of the Cross was written by a truly Catholic gentleman by
the name of Plinio Corrêa de Oliveira, a great Catholic Leader and an amazing
writer, a man of tremendous spiritual insight.

            The CD with accompanying booklet will serve as a deep spiritual
retreat.

            Be assured of my prayers, and as we enter into the season of Lent,
please join me in prayer for our Catholic Church and all that is good upon this
earth which is under constant attack. And as Our Lady of Fatima requested, pray
especially for the conversion of sinners.

            Begin this lent with the Ashes and end with the Way of the Cross.
Not only will you be blessed, but you may bless someone!

             Order your Free Way of the Cross CD and Booklet today!

       In Jesus and Mary,

       Robert E. Ritchie
 America Needs Fatima
 www.ANF.org-

        We respect your right to privacy.  View our policy.

        To learn how to add Robert E Ritchie  - America Needs Fatima -
a...@americneedsfatima.org  to your safe senders list  CLICK HERE

        To see our full financial disclosure, click here.

 © 2014 America Needs Fatima - P.O. Box 341, Hanover, PA 17331 - (888) 317-5571