LET HIM…….

It was early morning. Ermelin shouted to her Son (Merguliao):-

Ermelin: Merguliao?

Ermelin: Yes Mom.

Merguliao: I want you to tell me the truth.

Merguliao: Okay Mom, I won’t lie you.

Ermelin: Now tell me, where were you whole night?

Merguliao: I was in Disco-Club.

Ermelin: Oh my God! I hope you didn't see anything there which you should not
see.

Merguliao: Mom, I promised you that I don’t want to lie...

Ermelin: So tell me.

Merguliao: I have seen something that I should not see there!

Ermelin: What did you see?

Merguliao: (Uttered softly) I saw Dad!!!

Ermelin: What?? (in anger) That means your Dad lied me that he has the night
shift in the factory??? Wait…. Let him come home, I'll teach him how to dance
Disco!!!

Cajetan de Sanvordem

Kuwait.