Dear Cecil,

There are many words that don't have exact meanings in other languages. I
wonder if DIFLO, TEFAM, MALTI, KONNFO, MELGOR, MEVNNO, DOSKO, TIKLEM,
MISKUTT, MUTTAME, BHORLA (slang), KURKURIT (slang), ETC have exact terms in
other languages. We don't have one-word Konkani meanings for many English
words.

You've done well in coining GHOR-BHAV/GHOR-BHOINN. Congrats! Let's go ahead
and add a few more interesting words to Konkani.

Cheers!