Dr Sachin, How much would that cost? Do you feel the street lighting is
well thought of? As below:

http://www.beeindia.in/schemes/documents/ecbc/eco3/DSM/Energy%20Efficient%20Street%20Lighting%20Guidelines.pdf

The current situation, if one goes by what's being done on the
Saligao-Parra road, for instance, seems to be (i) light up the entire place
like a christmas tree (ii) spend the maximum amount possible (iii) when the
bill comes, pass it on to the consumer....

I am also surprised that people mostly lack the civic consciousness to
volunteer to put off a street light once dawn breaks. We really need to
save power.... just because we have a (probably unsafe) nuclear plant in
our backyard, that's no excuse. Or is it?

FN

--
P +91-832-2409490 M 9822122436 Twitter: @fn Facebook: fredericknoronha
Goa,1556 Shared Content at archive.org https://archive.org/details/goa1556